Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wanderlust PT.1

VACATION!!! (Yes, I am this excited!)
july01
There are a million things we still need to do but I'm still on top of it all. Everything has been confirmed and double-checked, our checklists are being completed, and the only thing we really need to worry about are those last minute details. Ørjan's mum will be taking our cat for the week, I have everything ready for the kids, and I'm actually for leaving our technology behind or keeping it turned off. We only have 6 days and 5 nights in Prague and I want to enjoy it since we haven't been there for a couple of years.

We're taking the train from Mo Friday afternoon and will be overnighting in Oslo, and our flight leaves for Prague Sunday morning. I cannot wait to get out of here. I need some shopping, culture, and to be in a place where we can be alone as a family. This city is very special for both Ørjan and I and now we have our children experiencing it with us. Of course taking two young children along might be insane, but that's life.

Hopefully I'll have time to post something before I leave because I have so much to say but have so little time. For those of you that read this I should be back next Monday. (Og du, ja, jeg vet at du er tilbake. Hvorfor sier du ingenting?)

No comments: