Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3 years

Yesterday was our 3-year wedding anniversary. Since we were both so exhausted (and had done some celebrating in Prague) this year was a simple affair. It didn't mean that it wasn't good... because it was. Needless to say 3 years of marriage and 2 kids later hasn't touched the passion one bit. Dinner, desert, and a little surprise at the end of the night was perfect. Even Magnus seemed to like my more grown-up romanitc dinner for 2. I made a little extra thinking I would have some leftovers for lunch today but there's hardly anything left!

It's going on 7 years that we've been together. How and when did this happen? Ørjan and I never had the chance to know eachother during youth, but I can say without a doubt that we've definitely grown up together since we met. So much has happened since then that I couldn't imagine a life without him. Sometimes before we go to bed I actually say, "You can't die before me" because I worry so much although I know it doesn't help anything.

I love my husband. He's a good man, a wonderful husband (and bestfriend), and a fantastic father.

No comments: